Tuesday, 1 December 2015

What I have contributed to the group

For last week and this week I have managed to complete many tasks to benefit my groups trailer.

On Saturday 21st November I went to the Red House to get pictures of the location. These pictures would help us to determine where we could shoot in that location. I toured the house and used my iPhone to take pictures of the different rooms that I thought were potential shooting locations and can be used in our trailer. I then sent the pictures to my group so that they could see what the Red House looked like and give them an idea of where we could shoot.

On Sunday 29th November I went to shoot a sequence for the trailer along with another group member; Caius Woodroffe. We managed to shoot a scene where one of the characters hung herself and committed suicide. The character that we used was Emily who is played by Afia, we got her to hang from a tree branch and only filmed her legs dangling from the tree, giving the illusion that she hung herself. We did this scene in Abbey Woods park, where there were was a forest/woods and loads of trees that had low branches where the actor hung from. After that Caius and I took and establishing shoot outside the woods and then we went into the woods and took establishing shots of the middle of the woods.

I think that for everything I have done in the group I would give myself an D/C because I think that I can do more and contribute more to the group and also I still have loads more work to do on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment